Final adjournment of the BexarMet Oversight Committee
BEXAR METROPOLITAN WATER DISTRICT
2047 W. MALONE, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78225
P. O. BOX 245994, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78224
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING REGARDING
BEXAR METROPOLITAN WATER DISTRICT OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
MEETING FOR HB 1565 SET FOR OCTOBER 24, 2008
MUNICIPAL PLAZA BUILDING, CITY HALL COMPLEX
103 S. MAIN AVE
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78205
In accordance with Chapter 551 et seq. of the Texas Government Code, Vernon’s Annotated Civil Statutes, Section 31, notice is hereby given to the public that the Board of Directors for the BEXAR METROPOLITAN WATER DISTRICT shall have a Special Board of Directors Meeting on the 24 th day of October 2008 at 9:00 a.m. or thereafter prior to or upon final adjournment or recess of the Bexar Metropolitan Water District Oversight Committee.
The meeting will be held at the Norma S. Rodriguez Council Chamber in the Municipal Plaza Building within the City Hall Complex, San Antonio, Texas.
This meeting site is wheelchair accessible. The accessible entrance is located at 114 W. Commerce. Accessible Visitor Parking Spaces are located at City Hall, 100 Military Plaza, North side.
AGENDA for 9:00 A.M. or thereafter prior to or upon final adjournment of the Bexar Metropolitan Water District Oversight Committee.
1. A Board of Director’s meeting may be Called to Order for the limited purpose of reviewing, responding to, and acting with regard to certain matters scheduled to be considered by the Oversight Committee on October 24, 2008, pursuant to the posted Bexar Metropolitan Water District Oversight Committee agenda.
2. Alternatively, the Board of Directors, informally, in the Course of the Oversight Committee process, may be required to consider, deliberate and positively act and respond to Committee inquiries or requests for position statement(s) or approval of draft language required by said process where the Board, its, manager, staff or consultants are presenting the District’s position.
The place of action by the Board, as a Board shall be, if the time and opportunity are present, in the public hallway or available room outside of the Norma S. Rodriguez Council Chamber in the Municipal Plaza Building within the City Hall Complex, San Antonio, Texas; otherwise the Board, may informally, as time and necessity require, consider its response during the course of the meeting.
3. The Board may convene, recess, and reconvene as necessary.
4. The Board may upon convening or reconvening take action to ratify positions or statements made during the course of the Oversight Committee meeting.
5. Informal minutes of any action taken by the Board may be made by the Board Secretary, its General Manager, or other person designated by the President or Board, and if made, shall be made (informally) in handwritten form to reflect action, if any, taken at the time and place here noticed. Same shall be signed by the person taking such minutes and approved (disapproved) by the other individual board members present.
6. The Board will adjourn.